Fun and frolics in Oz

Tuesday, September 19, 2006

Surprise Mum, I’m getting married!

This post is brought to you by special request from Erin-the-drug-dealer (I was hoping to spare people's feelings and ease you all gently into the realisation that I am now officially off the market)


Anyway, back to the business at hand .... How could I have forgotten to mention my most important news of all – I am now betrothed to a young gentleman and it only cost me 10c. This delightful young fellow was willing to accept the measley sum of 5c but I was having none of that and insisted on paying him double – a veritable bargain I am sure you will agree!

My apologies to those out there who are upset at the sad nature of this post (avert your eyes if necessary)- I know the hopes of many young men are dashed at this announcement. Also, apologies for the poor quality of the photos - drunkeness and photography are not compatible.

6 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

What Flah going to say? !!

2:13 AM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

You dirty little skank, he would have asked for 10 times that amount had he known what was festering in your pants. P.s. Are we still on for Christmas?? How about I be the turkey this year?

10:03 AM

 
Blogger Clodagh said...

Mars, I'm sure Flah will be absolutely heartbroken and i will probably get the silent-treatment for at least 2 minutes

10:13 AM

 
Blogger Clodagh said...

Mum, i would have given him a lot more than that to take me away from you. You can be the turkey but I wont be eating you anyway! Me and my hubby having our own feast for xmas!

10:19 AM

 
Blogger Clodagh said...

mum likes it up the bum

4:09 PM

 
Blogger pip said...

Seadog, I couldn't eat the amount you make me want to throw up some times.

11:30 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home