Fun and frolics in Oz

Monday, October 23, 2006

Oscillate Wildy

I absolutely couldn't wait to share this with you.

Check out this amazing website called Oscillate Wildly.

This has some quality photos on it exemplified by the one below. There are many more though so I urge you to check it out yourself when you have some spare time on your hands!



In comparison, another website we have come across is Sexy Scientists - I suggest you take a glance at this - you won't need much time as we all are well aware chemistry is not exactly the domain of the hottie - but we agree here in the office that Regan Jones certainly has potential and may be the exception that proves the rule!

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

i'd like it noted for the record that I don't actually think Regan in a hottie and I am from this office - once agin c-dawg you are mistaken!!

how could anyone see the naked guy above Regan and then say Regan is hot? Even if moderating for chemists....

1:07 PM

 
Blogger pip said...

Chemistrarily speaking, I think he is more hottie than nottie. Even micro and immunorarily speaking, I would have to say he tips the scales more toward hottie than nottie.

1:24 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home