Fun and frolics in Oz

Wednesday, November 22, 2006

Priscilla - Queen of the Desert

Already the excitement is setting in - Pip and Hayley had the fabulous idea to get me a ticket to see Priscilla, Queen of the Desert - the Musical. Needless to say, I was (and still am) thrilled. As the countdown clock below shows, in two shakes of a bunny's pompom we will be ecstatically belting our little hearts out to the wonderful tunes of the "on-stage" road movie/musical - there may be some butt-wiggling dancing involved too.



As the story goes, three delightful drag-queens... Mitzi, Felicia and Bernadette are heading west across the desert to Alice Springs in their battered old bus. They are each on their own personal journey of discovery, but together they put on a show unlike anything the locals have never seen before. This promises to be the show of the year and no doubt we will have the bestest day ever.

Click on the link below to see which drag-queen you are. If I was a man I'd be Felicia - what a sexy diva I would be! - in my next lifetime perhaps!!



I'm" Felicia JollyGoodFellow!


Take the Which Priscilla Queen of the Desert Drag Queen Are You? Quiz

9 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I guess no-one in the office will disagree that you get your kicks from annoying people:)

12:37 PM

 
Blogger pip said...

I'm Benji, not even a drag queen apparently.

12:40 PM

 
Blogger Clodagh said...

disappointing pip .... perhaps you need more vibrancy in your life? - a suggie for you, take the test again after the show and see if you've changed...

12:46 PM

 
Blogger Clodagh said...

dear shezza (the lezza),
due to your complacent nature I'm sure I never succeed in annoying you ... but that wont deter me from trying!!

12:49 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey C-Dog, you will love it, i did and didnt even get to see the bus! I am Mitzi, what a suprise, the one that worries about everything...hehe

1:03 PM

 
Blogger Clodagh said...

Ah yes cock-savage - you're a little worry-wart indeed!

11:34 AM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey all,
This is my first comment on a blog. It's pretty exciting. Anyway, I did the drag queen quiz. I'm Benji too, like Pip. So, I'm not a drag queen either... (",)

1:43 PM

 
Blogger Dave said...

Well I'm Mitzi...
I thought I would have overloaded the quiz generator with excessively flamboyant transgender answers, but apparently I'm not as much as a Drag as I thought :) (Yay!)

Only 2 sleeps to go and we can see the concert live :) Yay again

12:05 AM

 
Blogger pip said...

That was a cool musical!

11:20 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home