Fun and frolics in Oz

Friday, November 24, 2006

Celebrity Look-alikes

Firstly, please note that I am not as self-obssessed as Moline (AKA Bray) who posted his selebrity similarities last week but I thought I should give it a shot anyway. Well apparently, according to the experts at My Heritage.com, I'm 76% Nicole Kidman and 70 % Eva Longoria!!! Super-sexy, seductively stunning, hot ladies!!




I love this site!! - another photo of me produces even more fabulous results - Wonder-woman, Charlize Theron, Gwenyth Paltrow and Naomi Watts - Splendiferously fabulous I am sure you will agree!!

http://www.myheritage.com


As the lovely lady Jen was visiting me last weekend I thought I would include her look-alikes too - she also came up with some hotties. So we can both be thankful that although we are getting on in years we are still registering on the hotty-scale!!

http://www.myheritage.com

2 Comments:

Blogger pip said...

Spitting images Seadog. Hoikkkkkkkkkkkkk

12:12 PM

 
Blogger Clodagh said...

thats what i thought .... a girl can only dream!!

5:22 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home